We rolled out a set of updates for Dynamic Checkout based on feedback from our users. None of these changes will affect your current integration with 2Checkout.
- Fixed the return method when there is one product-level return URL. The customer is returned to the product-level URL and not a Thank You page
- New purchase_step parameter. This parameter allows you to skip to the step on Dynamic Checkout that you would like your customers to land on
- The existing skip_landing parameter was fixed to skip the first step on Dynamic Checkout and the customer will land on the second step
- Fixed a bug where shipping cost was being included in the calculation of shipping surcharges
- New mobile version of the shipping estimator
- Updated currency symbol for Swiss Franc, Danish Krone, Norwegian Krone, South African Rand, Indian Rupee, Turkish Lira, and Philippine Peso
- Fixes to a couple of coupon bugs
- Update to the way shipping address is sent to PayPal
- Minor style fixes
- Minor translation updates
If you have any questions please contact our integrations team at email@example.com.