The past few months we have made improvements, fixed a few bugs, and added some new features. Below are some of the projects our Development Team has been busy working on. I want to take a moment to thank our developers for all the hard work they do every day.
- Suppliers are now able to send order notes to customer in VA and to also copy themselves on those communications.
- Improvements to the Recurring Billing Process
- 5 New Purchase Currencies:
- ARS – Argentina Peso
- BRL – Brazilian Real
- INR – Indian Rupee
- MXN – Mexican Peso
- ZAR – South African Rand
- Fixed issue that prevented suppliers from uploading and attaching purchase page and order page logos.
- Fixed issue that prevented suppliers from sending order comments to customers and themselves in VA.
- Fixed Mark Shipped and reauthorization issues in VA.
We will have more features added in the coming months, more fixes, and more and better opportunities to manage your accounts and make sales. Keep checking back for further updates.