Expand AllCollapse All
Bank of America, N.A.
1231 Durrett Lane
Louisville, KY 40213
Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC
5565 Glenridge Connector NE
Atlanta, GA 30342-4756
Important Bank Responsibilities
- The Bank is the only entity approved to extend acceptance of Card Organization products directly to a Merchant.
- The Bank must be a principal (signer) to the Merchant Agreement.
- The Bank is responsible for educating Merchants on the pertinent Visa and MasterCard rules with which Merchants must comply; but this information may be provided to you by Processor.
- The Bank is responsible for and must provide settlement funds to the Merchant.
- The Bank is responsible for all funds held in reserve that are derived from settlement.
Important Merchant Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with Cardholder data security and storage requirements.
- Maintain fraud and Chargebacks below Card Organization thresholds.
- Review and understand the terms of the Merchant Agreement.
- Comply with Card Organization rules.
- Retain a signed copy of this Disclosure Page.
- You may download “Visa Regulations” from Visa’s website at: http://usa.visa.com/merchants/operations/op_regulations.html.
- You may download “MasterCard Regulations” from MasterCard’s website at: http://www.mastercard.com/us/merchant/support/rules.html.