AbanteCart is a shopping cart and eCommerce application that is not only one the best and technologically advanced around, but it is also completely free, thanks to donations and contributions from satisfied users and sponsors. AbanteCart’s solution enables small to medium sized online businesses to have a complete, multifunction eCommerce platform for absolutely no fees or subscription charges.
AbanteCart is built with unique and innovative architecture and has been designed with the user in mind. This enables people with little or no experience to use AbanteCart almost instantly. AbanteCart has also been designed with experienced users in mind and provides advanced tools with greater UI. Users do not need any programming skills, knowledge of code, or previous cart experience to use application.
In addition to great user interface, AbanteCart’s core code is flexible and empowered with a special extension API to allow expandability to any specific and demanding eCommerce requirement. With this in mind, properly extended AbnateCart applications can be upgraded in the future without any hassle.
AbanteCart has rapidly become popular among small to medium sized merchants and continues to introduce new features and extensions every day.
How to integrate AbanteCart with 2Checkout
- Login to your AbanteCart admin.
- Under the Extensions menu, click Payments and select 2Checkout.
- Under Payment Gateways select 2Checkout.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account ID.
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Under Test mode, select live sales or testing for demo sales.
- Under Order Status, select Completed.
- Save your changes.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Given Links Back to my Website.
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your AbanteCart admin.)
- Under the Approved URL field, enter the URL provided in your AbanteCart admin.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click the Notifications tab
- Enable the Order Created message.
- Enter the Notifications URL provided in your AbanteCart admin.
- Save your changes.
For more information visit: AbanteCart.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.