About Content Shelf
Content Shelf is a hosted PCI compliant shopping cart solution for digital content, tangible products, services, and subscriptions.
Content Shelf is flexible and works with web sites, blogs, and CMS platforms like WordPress and Weebly.
With over 50 features including Audio/Video Steaming, PDF Protection™, and Dropbox Integration, you’ll find Content Shelf refreshingly easy to work with no matter what your level of technical expertise is.
Getting started is free and it’s affordable if you decide to stay.
How to integrate ContentShelf with 2Checkout
Content Shelf Settings:
- Sign in to the Content Shelf User Dashboard.
- Navigate to Sell > Store Settings and open the Payment Processing Apps area.
- Enable 2Checkout and enter your 2Checkout Account Number and Secret Word (must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page).
- Click Save
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your Content Shelf admin.)
- Set your approved URL to “http://your-store.contentshelf.com” (change “your-store” to your store’s correct subdomain).
- Click Save Changes
For more information visit: ContentShelf.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.