InstanteStore has over 10 years experience helping thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dream of owning and running their very own online store. It’s no secret that we have achieved this by making our ecommerce software so easy to use that you’ll hit the ground running.
We’ve also packed our solution with loads of powerful and useful features to help you sell more anytime, anywhere, hassle free.
If you’d like to sell on Facebook, try our Social Shop app. If you’d like your store to be mobile friendly, well, we’ve got that covered too. We’ve got your back when it comes to the latest tech available so you can concentrate on making more sales.
With InstanteStore, you’ll get great value every time. Give our 15-day Free Trial a try.
How to integrate InstanteStore with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your instantestore admin
- Under Payment click Configure Payment
- Click Add New Payment Method
- Select 2Checkout.com
- Enter your 2Checkout ID (2Checkout Account Number)
- Under Account Type select Live Account
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Click Save Settings
- Go to Download Product Details, choose the 2Checkout Download option from the Shopping Site Feed: drop-down select box, then click on the Download button to download your products in 2Checkout’s upload format
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Immediately Returned to my Website
- Set the Approved URL to http://www45.instantestore.net/merchant29953/cc_approval_2checkout.cfm
(where www45.instantestore.net/merchant29953 is your instantestore account URL)
- Click Save Changes
- Click the Products tab and Upload subcategory
- Upload the products file you download from your instantestore admin
(Please Note: It extremely important that the product id you enter at 2Checkout matches the Product ID of the product at your store.)
For more information visit: InstanteStore.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.