Kartris is a free, ready-built online shop, written in ASP.NET (vb). An installation wizard makes initial setup straightforward, and the backend control panel enables hundreds of configuration settings to be changed without modifying code. Kartris features a small lightweight compiled core to provide underlying functionality, while the pages, controls, masterpages and BLL are provided in full source code form. Multilingual support including non-western languages (eg Arabic, Chinese). Runs on medium trust which most shared hosting uses, so you don’t need a dedicated server.
UPS and USPS shipping is included. Inbuilt “product configurator” – a base product of (eg) a laptop can be setup, and then various options priced (OS upgrade, memory upgrade, etc). As the user changes options, the visible pricing changes in real time. Includes integrated support for video and other media galleries. Excellent SEO features are built-in, with support for “SEO friendly” URLs, custom page names, custom meta tags per product and Google sitemaps. Supports sites with up to 500 products for free. There is an enterprise upgrade for users who require a larger catalogue, and paid-for support.
How to integrate Kartris with 2Checkout
Kartris Cart Settings:
- Sign in to your Kartris admin
- Under Configuration click Payment and Shipping Gateways
- Click the Edit link for 2Checkout
- Enter a Friendly Name (such as “Credit Card/Paypal”)
- Enter your process currency (Must be the same currency you have set as your pricing currency on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Set status to ON
- Enter your POST URL (Use https://www.2checkout.com/checkout/purchase for multipage checkout or https://www.2checkout.com/checkout/spurchase for single page checkout )
- Enter your SID (2Checkout account number)
- Click Save
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Immediately returned to my Website
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.mysite.xyz/Callback-2checkout.aspx (Replace http://www.mysite.xyz with the actual URL to your store.)
- Click Save Changes
For more information visit: Kartris.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.