SEO-Cart is a search engine friendly e-commerce shopping cart solution that provides a wide range of features to create or enhance your online store. You’ll get everything you need to successfully sell online and increase your website’s visibility, including a securely hosted website, shopping cart, website builder, and content management system. Easily accept credit cards and sell online with 2Checkout’s seamless direct checkout integration and utilize the Sales API to issue refunds, hassle-free.
How to integrate SEO-Cart with 2Checkout
- Login to SEO-Cart and go to Configure->Payment Methods.
- Click on the 2Checkout link within the Credit Card Methods section.
- Turn on the Enable 2Checkout to process credit card transactions checkbox.
- Enter your Account Number. (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your 2Checkout Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Enter your 2Checkout API username and password. (This additional user needs to be created in your 2Checkout account.)
- Only enable demo mode if you want to run a test transaction. Make sure to leave this option off while processing live orders.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your SEO-Cart admin.)
- Click Save Changes.
- To allow refunds, you must setup an API user. Go to Account->User Management.
- Create a new user with API Access and API Updating access.
For more information visit: SEO-Cart.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.