About WP e-Commerce
WP e-Commerce is a free WordPress shopping cart plugin that lets customers buy products, services and digital downloads online.
How to integrate WP e-Commerce with 2Checkout
WP e-Commerce Settings:
- Download or clone the 2Checkout payment module at https://github.com/craigchristenson/2checkout-wp-e-commerce.git
- Upload the ‘wpec-twocheckout-hosted’ directory to “/wp-content/plugins/” on your web server and activate the ‘2Checkout Payment Gateway for WP e-Commerce ’ plugin.
- In your Wordpress admin select Settings -> Store to open your WP e-Commerce settings.
- Under Payment click Settings under 2Checkout.
- Enter Display Name. Example: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, PIN Debit) and PayPal
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number.
- Enter your 2Checkout Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Select the language you want the 2Checkout purchase routine to be in.
- Select ‘Production’ for live mode or ‘Sandbox’ for sandbox mode.
- Select the appropriate billing fields for the Forms Sent to Gateway section.
- Click Update.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your WP e-Commerce settings.)
- Click Save Changes.
For more information visit: https://wpecommerce.org