Increased competition in the tech sector, enhanced by globalization, and a huge appetite for digital ordering are all pushing B2B merchants to look for novel ways to service their customers online. As a result, one of software and SaaS merchants' main challenges these days is tailoring a consistent and seamless customer experience throughout the universe of buyer touchpoints.
Discover what the new B2B selling environment looks like these days, and what type of tools you need to stay relevant and competitive on the market. Read our eBook to discover actionable insights on:
- Where the B2B eCommerce market is presently and where it's headed;
- What expectations B2B buyers have for their sales journeys;
- How commerce automation bridges the gap between your self-service and assisted sales channels;
- How a CPQ (Configure Price Quote) solution can enhance the deal-closing power of assisted sales and drive sales performance.
- Learn what it takes to get on the path to synergy in B2B sales and what to look for in your solution of choice.