The chargeback rate is an important indicator of the health of your business, as chargebacks are closely related to business practices, support policies and customer focus in general.
You have to keep chargebacks at the lowest possible level, otherwise you lose money and become subject to chargeback monitoring programs. Plus, a high chargeback rate negatively impacts the reputation of your company.
This eBook will guide you through the chargeback process, helping you understand chargebacks, why they occur and how to minimize them.
You will learn:
- Chargebacks best practices
- What is an acceptable chargeback rate?
- How to address chargeback reasons
- Strategies to lower your chargeback rate
- Why monitoring chargebacks is essential for your business