Our current job openings
All interested candidates, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Data Analyst/StatisticianColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Underwriting Specialist [All Shifts]Columbus, Ohio - USA
- Customer Services Representative [3rd Shift]Columbus, Ohio - USA
- Sr. Financial AnalystColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Linux Systems AdministratorColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Risk AnalystColumbus, Ohio - USA
The Strategy & Analytics team works closely with 2Checkout leadership to analyze business performance, design and develop analytical insights, and shape business growth strategy. This is a highly visible individual contributor role responsible for delivery of detailed, context-based business forecasts, management reporting, and analyses.
- Drive superior strategic and management decisions by leveraging your technical and analytical skills
- Lead adoption of cutting edge data analytical platforms and techniques
- Influence the analytic, data, and reporting agendas of our business
- Collaborate across business and operational units
- Work with great talent in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Responsibilities may include
- Provide expertise in data mining, measuring and reporting on business performance and solving business issues using advanced mathematical, statistical and experimental approaches
- Evaluate large, complex data sets by applying advanced quantitative approaches in hypothesis evaluation; help build business cases and translate business needs into analytics requirements
- Lead and manage the design and optimization of predictive algorithms and/or processes using advanced forecasting approaches
- Leverage data & analytics to inform and deliver well organized communication of insights and help create recommendations for business partners and management
- Help determine business metrics and KPIs, and conduct routine root-cause and variance analysis; spearhead proactive investigations into data issues that impact reporting, analysis, or execution
- Manage end-to-end projects adhering to timelines and directing/ collaborating with others
- Enable continuous business improvement by developing relationships across the organization and collaborating with cross-functional teams and management to identify growth opportunities
- Enhance the existing set of analytical offerings by using the newest and most relevant technologies, such as R / Revolution R or Python, to uncover new insights that enable new/better business decisions
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter who possesses strong quantitative/analytical skills, combined with a strong ability in logical thinking, including asking the right questions and determining how to look for answers/solutions. Strong communication and interpersonal abilities are critical for success to develop collaborative partnerships across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering) or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience conducting data analysis; proficient in SQL - you will be evaluated on SQL proficiency during the interview process
- Ability to identify and solve problems independently in a constantly changing environment
- Proficient in implementing statistical models and data mining tools, e.g., predictive modeling, clustering analysis, decision tree, optimization algorithm, financial modeling and analysis, control-test design and analysis, time series analysis
- Master’s Degree
- 2+ years of programming experience in SQL
- At least 1 year of professional experience with new technologies, such as R / Revolution R, Python etc.
- Work experience in the payments, ecommerce, or financial services industry is a plus.
- Will be required to complete an analysis project as part of the interview process
- We will assess SQL proficiency
- Bring example of statistical workproduct
2Checkout is looking for an Underwriting Specialist to review new account acquisitions, mitigating risk through careful research and application of policies during the underwriting process.
Specifically, the position will
- Review and decision new accounts
- Drive improvements in standards, procedures and policies
- Understand and apply compliance standards
- Take ownership and responsibility for accounts during the underwriting process
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review 30 - 40 new account applications daily using in house tools provided and external research
- Working underwriting applications within SalesForce.com
- Researching and applying information during the review process, and updating internal documentation with your findings
- Assigning MCC to accounts upon approval
- Responding to questions, concerns, and issues from frontline Operations representatives
- Working with other underwriters to locate risk trends and improve underwriting tactics
- Make decisions, based on department standards that affect whether or not a new account application will be approved
- Escalating applications which are questionable to senior underwriters
- Keeping up to date on all policy and procedure updates and applying those changes to your case reviews
- Stay abreast of changing OFAC and product resale restrictions and issues
Key Skills and Competencies
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions. Participates in meetings
- Ethics – Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Demonstrates attention to detail
- Judgment- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Quantity- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. Keeps commitments
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ensure both consumer and business client satisfaction by answering inbound service inquiries from consumers domestic and international.
- Take ownership of Seller issues; reduce contacts to client services by resolving Seller issues at initial point of contact.
- Complete all assigned tickets/emails / calls/cases. Maintain a minimum CPH and required availability each week
- Complete International Seller agreement as needed
- Monitor Seller account activity and to recommend other product options as needed
- Understand how accounts measure their business and help in meeting their goals through strong relationship building, product consultation, retention plans- as needed
- Expected to be an established payments consultant who will deliver maximum value to your General Account Portfolio. – Provide accounts business reviews
- Establish a relationship with key account stakeholders to identify revenue maximization opportunities through demonstrating in depth understanding of both the accounts and 2Checkouts business values to ensure business growth.
- Stay up to date with the latest products and changes at 2Checkout so that you can communicate all information effectively and informatively.
- Be optimistic about change and explore new methodologies by continuously seeking to enhance your research toolbox. Don’t settle for the methods you know…what else is out there?
- Maintain excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong analytical and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Lead by example and promote a positive and productive atmosphere, which supports all company goals and objectives.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions. Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Team Work - Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests. Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position reports directly to the CFO and is expected to work cooperatively with other executives, managers, and associates. The Analyst will assist the Controller and CFO with the financial functions, including the timely completion of the monthly financial statements, monthly analysis, budgeting and forecasting, and annual audit and tax returns as required. This position will also be involved in the design and implementation of our business analysis function.
- Coordinating the implementation of any new international entities, including the set-up of the general ledgers, accounting procedures and any necessary agreements and relationships
- Coordinate the oversight of the international entities, including the in country financial and tax requirements
- Assist with the budget and forecasting processes
- Responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly forecasts
- Plan and monitor cash flow
- Responsible for analyses of customer profitability, partner economics, pricing, and potential cost savings
- Assist with and coordinate accounting implementations – i.e., project accounting, including documentation and training as required
- Assist with establishing and maintaining policies and procedures that are in conformity with GAAP, IFRS, government regulations and statutory requirements
- Assist with internal audit processes and reporting as required
- Provide back up support for the accounting function (including the Controller), as may be assigned
- Other duties as may be assigned
Education & Training
A Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting is required. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is desirable. A thorough working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and application is required.
Experience & Knowledge
- Two to four years or more of related accounting experience in a business environment involved in the accounting cycle and international operations.
- Two years of FP&A experience with companies who have international operations strongly preferred.
- Significant business interactions with other people requiring independent professional judgment are expected.
- The candidate must have strong analytical skills, experience with MS office, specifically Excel and Access.
- Experience with SQL-type databases and/or Dynamics GP is a plus.
- The candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communications skills; ability to articulate strategies and implement policies; Solid knowledge and application of GAAP.
- Candidate must have demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
This tech-savvy and high-energy individual will support server hardware & software technologies within the 2CO infrastructure. This technologist should be completion-centric and prepared to work within a high-velocity DevOps environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- System administration of critical Linux infrastructure
- Experience with storage area network (SAN) management and administration
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS, Google Compute Engine)
- Troubleshoot server performance issues
- Completion of routine security checklists
- Continuous enhancement of infrastructure monitors
- Participate in a rotating 24x7 production on-call schedule
- Develop and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Create, enhance, customize, and execute scripts
- Automate routine tasks and identify areas for infrastructure optimization
- Stewardship of PCI compliance and remediation of infrastructure issues
- Provide server support for database administrators and business intelligence
- Evaluate, recommend, and deploy relevant infrastructure technologies
- Participate in cross-training and mentoring within infrastructure team
Education & Experience
- Three years of Linux Administration, preferably using RHEL or CentOS
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or any related field
- Demonstrable articulation of technical proficiency relative to any of the following technologies would enhance a candidate’s consideration: Apache, SQUID, Tomcat, KVM/Libvirt, Nagios, MySQL and general networking
- Mitigate financial losses through monitoring merchant accounts
- Analyze merchant activity and buyer transactions; ability to identify fraudulent trends and red flags
- Aptitude in identifying patterns, trends, and inconsistencies within merchant accounts
- Monitor incoming chargeback and refund data
- Analytical – synthesize complex information and arrive at decisions using all available information and tools
- Take ownership of work and meet daily production standards
- Strong written communication and note taking skills
- Experience working in e-commerce or payments
- Knowledge of the payment card industry, money laundering, OFAC regulations.
- Familiarity in identifying and reviewing possible fraudulent transactions
- Professional; motivated self-starter
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; type; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The Integrations Specialist will handle customer support requests which are technical in nature, via telephone, support tickets, email, in-person communications and other methods as they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors technical problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Team Work- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; inspires the trust of others.
- Strategic Thinking- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Adaptability- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Initiative- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment- Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Motivation- Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Experience & Knowledge
Experience in a technical support role or e-commerce environment preferred.
We are hiring software developers at all levels of experience to build a best-in-class payment platform that makes it easy for businesses anywhere in the world to easily accept payments. Over the past year, 2Checkout has doubled the size of its engineering team and plans to do so again in 2015.
Online payments is one of the hottest areas for innovation in e-commerce. 2Checkout is one of the largest international payment processors in the world, with global reach in nearly 200 countries. Our platform integrates with banks and payment networks all over the world through a single interface so businesses can sell to anyone, anywhere in the local language and currency.
Our platform is designed to handle the complexity of payments for our customers so they can focus on growing their business, including payment methods, currencies, and fraud prevention. Our developers work on both building innovative payments functionality into our platform as well as re-engineering some of our existing services for scalability and airtight security.
We are growing fast, we have a new management team consisting of recent alums from Braintree, ZestFinance and Groupon as well as other top technology and payments companies.
Software engineers at 2Checkout:
- Are intellectually curious and enjoy solving challenging problems
- Push the envelope of building products that take the pain out of payments
- Enjoy being a part of and building a strong engineering culture
- Communicate well and is a good teammate - no drama or giant egos
- Have a high degree of personal responsibility
Skills and requirements
- Proficient with Ruby, Rails, rspec, etc.
- Experience with automated testing (unit and integration), version control (Git/GitHub) and continuous integration
- Uses Agile approach to development
- At least two years of experience writing code professionally or on your own projects
- Familiarity with Perl is a plus (legacy infrastructure is in perl and java)
- Underwriting Specialist [All Shifts]Columbus, Ohio - USA