Our current job openings
All interested candidates, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Account Management RepresentativeColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Director of Fraud & Risk StrategyColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Director of MarketingColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Fraud AnalystColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Risk AnalystColumbus, Ohio - USA
2Checkout is seeking a passionate Account Management Representative who will partner with, provide elite care and ensure the long-term success of its top customers. The ability to monitor develop long-term relationships with a portfolio, strategize joint action plans and work with the team to implement positive change will be vital to success in this role. This position requires a highly professional individual with exceptional business acumen, strong attention to detail and proven success working through ambiguity. Particular importance will be placed on candidate’s proactive approach to problem solving and communication skills.
As part of the Account Management Team, the Representative has the primary responsibility of communicating and implementing action plans with 2Checkout’s largest accounts. Serving as the main contact for our client relations for each assigned customer, the goal of the team is to address and resolve issues and day-to-day needs of the assigned client base, ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions, as well as proactively monitor and manage the health of this portfolio.
Candidates eligible for the Account Management Representative position will require exceptional customer relations skills, the ability to make a contribution in overall process improvements, and intellect to make recommendations that mutually reflect the best interests of the client and 2Checkout alike. This position will demand the ability to prioritize job responsibilities, manage a portfolio of clients and provide day- to-day account management.
Hours are Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 6:00pm.
- College experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 years client services experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, DeskPro, or similar system
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media channels
- Proven track record of working with teams, delivering on commitments, able to work across organizational boundaries, and dealing with ambiguity.
- Passion to make a difference
2Checkout is seeking a Director of Fraud & Risk Strategy with prior experience in e-commerce or the payment industry. We are growing rapidly and need a knowledgeable, experienced, self-starter to help us continually improve our service and protect our customers. To be successful in this role, one should be a clear decision maker with the ability to set direction as well as a Risk Management expert with industry expertise.
The ideal candidate will have proven history of implementing fraud process improvements, a strong knowledge of fraud detection and prevention best practices and the ability to train and mentor a team in these practices. Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, this role will have no direct reports and be solely focused on the development and implementation of industry-leading tools and processes. Working closely with the Fraud and Loss Prevention Coordinator, a successful candidate will have the ability to understand the day to day challenges of their team and how to enhance their transaction and account monitoring programs.
- Serve as the primary resource for developing and implementing best practices for underwriting and monitoring merchants, assessing/managing risk and mitigating merchant fraud for all 2Checkout payment solutions.
- Develop the underwriting, risk management and fraud strategies, policies, procedures, analysis and reporting necessary to lead the team and drive execution.
- Effectively communicate team results throughout the organization and to external constituents.
- Build business cases for Risk management related projects or products, and defining success metrics for tracking effectiveness of initiatives post-launch.
- Support regional implementation of risk mitigation controls (e.g. reserves, minimum balances, withdrawal limits) to limit risk of specific populations.
- Identify relevant 3rd party data and service providers and support the negotiation, integration and management of on-going relationship.
- Continuously evaluate competitive external risk-based programs and customer needs to manage and influence 2Checkout needs, direction & performance for its risk & fraud management programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop tools and processes to enhance efficiency of vetting and monitoring; assist in new product development and related risk endeavors.
- Translate complex quantitative information into presentations that are easily understood by senior management on a regular basis.
- Identify and keep up to date on key national and international policies and economic, political, and social trends that affect the organization.
- Lead and direct special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience in risk management, credit underwriting and/or portfolio management capacity for financial services, payment services, or merchant account acquiring companies (online preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering with an MBA or related graduate degree preferred with a proven record of academic excellence.
- Aptitude for data-driven decision making with a history of driving process improvement and efficiency using prospect and customer data.
- History of taking a hands-on approach and personally working across the organization to research, define and execute on new initiatives.
- Excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; manage changes, set and follow priorities and execute on vision and strategy.
- Experience in developing and implementing risk management/underwriting and fraud strategies processes and procedures and training teams in the execution of those strategies.
- An analytic background with the ability to understand how various data sets can be used to help drive better underwriting and risk analysis and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in articulating to the company the strategies, plans and measurements of all key risk and fraud activities to internal constituents, board members and external banking partners.
- Personal leadership- strong work ethic; mature and professional attitude with strong interpersonal and coordination skills; ability to handle stress, high pressure and short deadlines.
- Experience and broad base knowledge of Fraud Operations and Compliance and Regulatory requirements including a solid understanding of local data protection, banking, card association and compliance requirements.
- International experience preferred, including the management of country-specific risk.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure while prioritizing and delegating effectively.
- Discretion and ability to maintain highly confidential information.
Are you tired of running other people’s plays? Do you feel you have the ability see what is possible and then dive in to make it happen? Can you be scrappy and creative to set an organization up for long-term success as it gets ready to move into a new phase of growth?
Our company is already trusted by thousands of businesses around the world to process their payments. Now we’re getting ready to reinvent ourselves so that we can springboard off of our strengths and achieve even greater heights.
You’ll develop and execute a Marketing strategy to make what we have work even harder for us, while also laying a foundation that will help the organization push industry boundaries and support accelerated future growth. You’ll be hands on in growing and enhancing our global brand, and you’ll be the champion for driving a culture of measurability and continuous improvement. 2 years from now, we’ll look back, and you’ll be a key hero who helped transform our business.
- Within the first 90 days, develop a comprehensive marketing roadmap with clear performance benchmarks towards customer acquisition that aligns with our business strategy.
- Set the right targets for customer acquisition costs, and establish a marketing budget across regions, channels and partners that will meet and exceed these goals.
- Oversee all external and internal marketing communications (PR, branding, advertising, tradeshows, etc), ensuring a high level of stakeholder engagement and seamless integration and performance.
- Leverage analytic to provide break-through insights around customer behavior and tactical performance and work with internal and external teams to execute.
- Identify countries, markets and products that provide cost effective growth opportunities and pilot programs that demonstrate performance on par with the target acquisition cost.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of progressively responsible roles in marketing including marketing management experience.
- Well-versed in site-side marketing, including conversion and landing page optimization, and A/B testing.
- Expertise with web analytic platforms and an understanding of the inner-workings SEM/SEO, display and social advertising landscapes.
- Familiarity with marketing automation, CRM and tag management platforms, such as Eloqua.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships (advertising and PR).
- Experience in payments/e-commerce marketing preferred but not required.
- “Start-up” mentality and visible passion for the business and industry.
- Strong leader who is willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to deliver results.
- Problem-solver who leverages data and analytic to make business decisions.
- Ability to operate successfully through periods of ambiguity and change.
2Checkout is seeking a Fraud Analyst with prior experience in e-commerce or payments fraud. The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to analyze large amounts of transactional and merchant account based data to identify and stop fraudulent trends.
- Use and optimize a rules engine to identify and review possibly fraudulent transactions.
- Ability to analyze customer behavior to optimize a rules engine.
- Monitor incoming chargeback data to quickly identify trends.
- Coach team members on how to identify and stop real time fraud trends using internal and external tools.
- Ability to review and monitor external reporting.
- Define and monitor internal SLAs.
- Reviews orders for potential fraud and other risk trends.
- Experience working in ecommerce or payments fraud.
- Familiarity using a rules engine to identify and review possibly fraudulent transactions.
- Analytical- enjoy working with numbers and reporting to derive insights.
- Ability to work across different internal and external systems.
- Support business projects and expansion.
- Familiarity with agile development processes and weekly release cycles.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external partners.
- Motivated self-starter.
If you have a risk mindset and are interested in digging into data, apply immediately! The Risk Analyst is responsible for executing risk management and loss prevention related programs or activities, in the Merchant Risk Management space to help maintain maximum protection of company assets.
Why you will fit in:
You are a driven individual who enjoys working in a high pace operational environment
You like digging into the details to solve tough problems
You are resourceful, creative and most importantly, self-motivated
You are a structured thinker, able to break down tough problems into meaningful components
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for investigation and/or data analysis, merchant due diligence and risk assessment activities, and various merchant related reporting.
- Identify compliance, operational and reputational risks at the earliest possible point in time.
- Develop and complete ad hoc reviews based on new initiatives, perceived risks, new processes, system changes, management concerns, regulatory changes, etc.
- Investigate assigned work queues to determine risk potential based on establish fraud systems and procedures.
- Conduct data analysis on external client data, to identify trends and patterns within the data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Quick thinker, fast learner, problem solver.
- Strong work ethic - gets things done within a strict time frame.
- Collaborative nature.
- Technical inclination
2Checkout is looking for a talented, ambitious and self-motivated Senior Product Manager to drive the product roadmap for development of our next generation world-class merchant payments platform. If you are eager to shape the future of online payments - with a focus on creating world-class merchant and consumer experiences for international eCommerce - and have an in depth knowledge of international payments and a proven track record of excellence, this is the place for you!
- Creating detailed product requirements documents and use cases to articulate desired product features and functionality to technical, user experience & design, and other cross-functional teams.
- Developing merchant and competitive insights to identify new industry-leading product features, user experiences, and platform capabilities that will deliver extraordinary value to merchants.
- Developing business cases for and estimating the expected financial impacts of incremental product or feature enhancements.
- Collaborating closely with technical architects, engineers and other cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that the product solution delivers against business objectives.
- Developing and managing a prioritized roadmap to address merchant needs and accelerate growth of 2Checkout’s business.
- Collaborating cross-organizationally with sales, marketing, customer support, operations, legal, compliance, risk management, engineering, user experience, QA and other functional areas, to ensure alignment with related go-to-market activities.
- Owning key business metrics post-launch.
- In-depth knowledge of electronic payments including a deep understanding of international payments, payment gateways and global payment methods.
- Commitment to flawless execution.
- Strong analytical skills; creative and relentless problem solver.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to thrive in an environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration.
- Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all levels internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA or BS required, MBA a plus.
2Checkout, a fast-growing financial technology startup, is looking for an Underwriting Specialist to grow with us as we rapidly expand our team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who would love the challenge of reviewing new account acquisitions, mitigating risk through careful research and application of policies during the underwriting process.
Online payments is one of the hottest areas for innovation in e-commerce. 2Checkout is one of the largest payment platforms with a global reach in nearly 200 countries. Our platform integrates with banks and payment networks all over the world through a single interface so businesses can sell to anyone, anywhere in the local language and currency. Over the next year, we expect to double the size of our team across all functions, including engineering, product development, sales, underwriting, marketing, and customer support.
We are seeking a thorough, enthusiastic self-starter with 1-3 years related experience in FinTech underwriting to join our team.
- Investigate and decision new applications
- Understand and exercise compliance standards
- Meet and exceed production objectives
- Take ownership of accounts during the underwriting process
- Advocate for specific improvements in procedures and policies
- Evaluate 30 - 40 new account applications daily utilizing provided tools and external exploration
- Analyze all information collected appropriately
- Make final determinations based on department standards
- Archive evidence within internal records
- Diagnose risk trends to continuously improve processes throughout multiple departments
- Embrace all policy and procedure updates and implement necessary changes promptly
- Stay abreast of changing OFAC and other regulatory restrictions
- Employ and suggest the use of latest known technologies
- Respond to inquiries from frontline representatives expeditiously
- Director of Fraud & Risk StrategyColumbus, Ohio - USA