Our current job openings
All interested candidates, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Multi-lingual Customer Services RepresentativeColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Sr. Financial Analyst - InternationalColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Marketing Communications ManagerColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Linux Systems AdministratorColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Fraud Analyst [Third Shift]Columbus, Ohio - USA
- Account ExecutiveColumbus, Ohio - USA
- Database AdministratorColumbus, Ohio - USA
Ensure both consumer and business client satisfaction by answering inbound service inquiries from consumers domestic and international. Weekend shifts required. Preferred languages are Spanish, French and Mandarin.
- Take ownership of Seller issues; reduce contacts to client services by resolving Seller issues at initial point of contact.
- Complete all assigned tickets/emails / calls/cases. Maintain a minimum CPH and required availability each week
- Complete International Seller agreement as needed
- Monitor Seller account activity and to recommend other product options as needed
- Understand how accounts measure their business and help in meeting their goals through strong relationship building, product consultation, retention plans- as needed
- Expected to be an established payments consultant who will deliver maximum value to your General Account Portfolio. – Provide accounts business reviews
- Establish a relationship with key account stakeholders to identify revenue maximization opportunities through demonstrating in depth understanding of both the accounts and 2Checkouts business values to ensure business growth.
- Stay up to date with the latest products and changes at 2Checkout so that you can communicate all information effectively and informatively.
- Be optimistic about change and explore new methodologies by continuously seeking to enhance your research toolbox. Don’t settle for the methods you know…what else is out there?
- Maintain excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong analytical and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Lead by example and promote a positive and productive atmosphere, which supports all company goals and objectives.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions. Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Team Work - Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests. Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position reports directly to the CFO and is expected to work cooperatively with other executives, managers, and associates. The Analyst will assist the Controller and CFO with the financial functions, including the timely completion of the monthly financial statements, monthly analysis, budgeting and forecasting, and annual audit and tax returns as required. This position will also be involved in the design and implementation of our business analysis function.
- Coordinating the implementation of any new international entities, including the set-up of the general ledgers, accounting procedures and any necessary agreements and relationships
- Coordinate the oversight of the international entities, including the in country financial and tax requirements
- Assist with the budget and forecasting processes
- Responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly forecasts
- Plan and monitor cash flow
- Responsible for analyses of customer profitability, partner economics, pricing, and potential cost savings
- Assist with and coordinate accounting implementations – i.e., project accounting, including documentation and training as required
- Assist with establishing and maintaining policies and procedures that are in conformity with GAAP, IFRS, government regulations and statutory requirements
- Assist with internal audit processes and reporting as required
- Provide back up support for the accounting function (including the Controller), as may be assigned
- Other duties as may be assigned
Education & Training
A Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting is required. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is desirable. A thorough working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and application is required.
Experience & Knowledge
- Two to four years or more of related accounting experience in a business environment involved in the accounting cycle and international operations.
- Two years of FP&A experience with companies who have international operations strongly preferred.
- Significant business interactions with other people requiring independent professional judgment are expected.
- The candidate must have strong analytical skills, experience with MS office, specifically Excel and Access.
- Experience with SQL-type databases and/or Dynamics GP is a plus.
- The candidate is expected to have strong verbal and written communications skills; ability to articulate strategies and implement policies; Solid knowledge and application of GAAP.
- Candidate must have demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
2Checkout has a diverse base of awesome customers. Our product is payments, and sometimes payments products can be confusing to small businesses. The Marketing Communications Manager will play a critical role in helping to grow 2Checkout’s brand awareness and customer base. The Marketing Communications Manager will be the voice of the customer, ensuring that the proper tone comes through when we are communicating to our customers and advocating for product enhancements that improve the customer’s experience with 2Checkout. The ideal person will be passionate about making payments as simple and easy for our customers and can explain our product in a clear and easy to understand way.
- Assess the competitive landscape, and develop compelling positioning and messaging to win our target markets
- Guide brand development that is unique and compelling to our target market, including messaging and imagery
- Guide all customer facing teams, including sales, support, and account management in communicating product benefits and features and solving customer issues
- Lead product launch plans, including communication on the website, emails, and blogs
- Develop thought leadership content that demonstrates 2Checkout’s leadership in the payments space
- Work collaboratively with the product team on collecting customer input through user groups and research
- Guide social media strategy and execution, ensuring proper tone and content to demonstrate thought leadership
- Lead internal communications to ensure all teams are aware of new product releases and enhancements
- Proactively identify areas for improving the customer experience across all teams
The ideal candidate
- Is passionate about the opportunity to make payments simple and easy for our customers
- Understands the mindset and pain points of startups (our target customer base); demonstrates empathy in every interaction with prospective and existing customers
- Recognizes communication differences around the world and localizes communications as appropriate
- Demonstrates excellent written communication skills; can both write blogs, emails, and other thought leadership content, as well as can lead others (such as junior staff or agencies) on writing clear customer-facing communications
- Experience with communicating complicated technology products in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Has experience managing copywriters, social media managers, designers, developers, and agencies
This tech-savvy and high-energy individual will support server hardware & software technologies within the 2CO infrastructure. This technologist should be completion-centric and prepared to work within a high-velocity DevOps environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- System administration of critical Linux infrastructure
- Troubleshoot server performance issues
- Completion of routine security checklists
- Continuous enhancement of infrastructure monitors
- Participate in a rotating 24x7 production on-call schedule
- Develop and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Create, enhance, customize, and execute scripts
- Automate routine tasks and identify areas for infrastructure optimization
- Stewardship of PCI compliance and remediation of infrastructure issues
- Provide server support for database administrators and business intelligence
- Evaluate, recommend, and deploy relevant infrastructure technologies
- Participate in cross-training and mentoring within infrastructure team
Education & Experience
- Three years of Linux Administration, preferably using RHEL or CentOS
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or any related field
- Demonstrable articulation of technical proficiency relative to any of the following technologies would enhance a candidate’s consideration: Apache, SQUID, Tomcat, KVM/Libvirt, Nagios, MySQL and general networking
2Checkout is seeking a Fraud Analyst with prior experience in e-commerce or payments fraud. The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to analyze large amounts of transactional and merchant account based data to identify and stop fraudulent trends.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use and optimize a rules engine to identify and review possibly fraudulent transactions.
- Ability to analyze customer behavior to optimize a rules engine
- Monitor incoming chargeback data to quickly identify trends
- Coach team members on how to identify and stop real time fraud trends using internal and external tools
- Ability to review and monitor external reporting
- Define and monitor internal SLAs
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience working in ecommerce or payments fraud
- Familiarity using a rules engine to identify and review possibly fraudulent transactions.
- Analytical- enjoy working with numbers and reporting to derive insights
- Ability to work across different internal and external systems
- Support business projects and expansion
- Familiarity with agile development processes and weekly release cycles
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external partners
- Motivated self-starter
The purpose of this inside sales position is to generate new business for 2Checkout by selling our payment-related products to merchants located around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent 2Checkout in a professional and customer-focused manner.
- Educate prospects on 2Checkout while making relevant connections between their needs and our product offerings.
- Learn about and uncover needs of each prospect to determine the most relevant next steps for successful application, underwriting review, and account activation.
- Manage sales opportunities from application through account activation stage.
- Document and manage pipeline activity using Salesforce.com to complete all daily tasks and communicate with prospects.
- Manage workload to meet an aggressive communication turnaround service level expectation.
- Outbound cold calling.
- Fielding inbound calls, emails, and online chats.
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Must have general understanding of online payment processing.
- Knowledge of 2Checkout services and technical capabilities.
- Ability to influence others.
- Ability to engage customers.
- Experience with or ability to learn Salesforce.com.
- Exude positivity and strong business acumen when working with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to demonstrate effective business writing.
- Ability to manage high volumes of phone, email, and chat communication.
Key Success Factors
- Successful candidates will be confident, comfortable, and patient working with prospects using phone, email, and chat tools.
- Successful candidates will be self-starters and able to manage their time effectively with moderate management oversight.
- Successful candidates will be able to engage prospects and be brand evangelists.
- Successful candidates will be able to translate 2Checkout’s value proposition so that price is not the sole decision criteria for new business partnerships.
- Successful candidates will be passionate about sales and driven to exceed goals.
- Successful candidates will have an appreciation for international commerce and understanding various cultures.
- Successful candidates will have the ability to handle rejection and learn from these experiences.
- Successful candidates will have endurance to manage high volumes of phone, email, and chat communication.
- Quarterly account activation performance standards.
- Velocity of sales opportunities from application to account activation stage.
- Communication turnaround service level expectation.
- Quality of phone, email, and chat communication.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or public relations.
- Two or more years working in a sales environment with high volumes of phone, email, and chat communication.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, or a language of India is a major plus.
2Checkout is seeking a skilled Database Administrator with demonstrable experience in MySQL, Linux, and other open source technologies to join our team. We require a minimum of two years professional experience managing MySQL in a multi-database and high availability environment. Proficiency with the administration of active/active databases residing in disparate geographical locations serving a high volume, scalable web application is also desirable.
The ideal candidate is familiar with network load balancing, online schema changes to a busy transactional database, non-impacting upgrades, and enjoys tuning both systems and queries to obtain measurable performance improvements. This individual should be focused, detail oriented, technology agnostic, and a team player. Day to day life should involve switching between the Linux shell and various systems and performance monitoring tools. A successful interviewee should be able to lead a discussion pertaining to and contrasting different ways to scale and monitor MySQL, including CAP theorem challenges in a global, distributed environment.
The DBA is a subject matter expert on a cross-functional infrastructure team and will both work closely and cross-train with other team members on all facets of our payments infrastructure. This individual should be able to work in an efficient IT department with minimal supervision. Together we will work to ensure the availability, scalability, security, and recoverability of our databases and related systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in rotating 24/7 on-call schedule for production issues and daily security checklist
- Serves as the subject matter expert responsible for all aspects of the MySQL database server architecture and administration
- Shares administrative responsibility for MS-SQL, Postgres, and other minor corporate database servers
- Designs and executes intricate change plans to ensure successful alterations to our production environments
- Configures, tunes, and upgrades server hardware, Linux (CentOS) operating systems, and MySQL database software to maximize availability and performance
- Responsible for the architecture and design of database high availability solutions, which include but are not limited to MySQL replication, clustering, load balancing, and other related technologies
- Collaborates with technical staff to create, optimize, implement, and design database queries, DML, and indexing
- Collaborates with business intelligence team on data warehousing, de-normalization, and ETL. Understands and applies OLAP and OLTP concepts as needed
- Responsible for database backups and regular recovery testing
- Shares management responsibilities for application servers that run internally developed applications using established build standards
- Creates and maintains customized monitoring solutions using open source languages and tools to satisfy detailed monitoring requirements that are not supported using out-of-box technologies
- Knowledgeable in security best practices and understands the use and application of security technologies
- Familiar with the PCI-DSS and the implications of the standard as related to responsibilities
- Experienced with Bash shell scripting and at least one other programming language. Consistently automates routine tasks to reduce administrative overhead and streamline management
Be ready for a challenging, multi-faceted environment with opportunities to work with innovative technologies. We seek exceptional solutions that are battle tested and individuals who enjoy thinking outside of the box. We offer competitive benefits, a casual working environment, generous PTO, and a profit sharing program.
- Mitigate financial losses through monitoring merchant accounts
- Analyze merchant activity and buyer transactions; ability to identify fraudulent trends and red flags
- Aptitude in identifying patterns, trends, and inconsistencies within merchant accounts
- Monitor incoming chargeback and refund data
- Analytical – synthesize complex information and arrive at decisions using all available information and tools
- Take ownership of work and meet daily production standards
- Strong written communication and note taking skills
- Experience working in e-commerce or payments
- Knowledge of the payment card industry, money laundering, OFAC regulations.
- Familiarity in identifying and reviewing possible fraudulent transactions
- Professional; motivated self-starter
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; type; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
A key member of the Software Development Team responsible for leading development teams, and for producing and modifying computer applications for use by the business. Analyzes requirements, designs and develops computer applications in a form consistent with Agile processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs the day-to-day activities of a development team.
- Designs and codes business logic, screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed forms, and interfaces with other systems.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises computer applications.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to confirm applications meet specifications.
- Takes part in peer design and code reviews.
- Consults with stakeholders and users to gather information about application needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Consults with stakeholders and users to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with hardware and other applications.
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and time tables for developing applications.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as application platforms and frameworks.
- Writes and maintains technical specifications.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe application development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use applications.
- Monitors performance of applications after implementation.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about applications.
- Provides on-call support for end users of the system and responds to reports of system malfunctions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology or equivalent field; or five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least four years’ experience developing software in a Linux environment.
- At least one year’s experience leading development teams.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), IT systems and processes, frameworks and methodologies.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with financial transaction processing and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.
- Experience developing and troubleshooting SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing software using Service Oriented Architecture.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Leadership – Lead development teams in accomplishing business goals through direction and personal example; Determine, document and enforce development processes and standards; Mentor other Developers.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Interacts with others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments; Maintains professional appearance of self and work area.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Sr. Financial Analyst - InternationalColumbus, Ohio - USA