- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Bookly with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Sign in to your Bookly admin.
- Under the Bookly tab, click Payments
- Enter your 2Checkout Account ID number
- Enter your Secret Word
- Set Sandbox Mode to No
- Click Save
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
The Bookly plugin is an easy-to-use and easy-to-manage booking tool for service providers who think about their customers. It supports a wide range of services provided by both businesses as well as individual service providers, offering reservations through your website.
It allows you to set up reservations quickly, pleasantly, and easily. It supports reservations for all types of services including:
- Beauty, massage, wellness and healthcare reservations
- Sports, trainings, dance, fitness, yoga or Pilates appointments
- Scheduling learning and educational courses, tutors and helpers
- Organization of special events and free-time activities
- Searching and booking of visits to photographers, stylists, placing requests for babysitters, dog-walkers, etc.
Bookly offers solutions to make the booking process as pleasant as possible for customers. The only thing that is required from the client is to complete 5 easy steps. The intuitive interface, as well as clear and attractive design make this process extremely easy.
Customers have the ability to find a convenient time for their appointments, select a service provider, book the time slot and even pay for the services. One more thing that will please your clients is the ability to view the available booking time intervals in their own time zone.
You can try it out for yourself (both on the front-end as well as the back-end) using the demo http://demo.booking-wp-plugin.com/