- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Checkfront with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Streamline your payment process by using 2Checkout's Inline Checkout.
- Sign in to your Checkfront admin.
- Under Addons select E-Commerce.
- Select 2Checkout.
- Enter your Seller ID. (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Copy your approved URL and then click Update.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: Checkfront.com
Checkfront is a hosted real-time booking system that allows you to manage your business from anywhere, and accept bookings on your own website. Please Note: Sellers offering bookings must meet additional 2Checkout requirements.