- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate CoreCommerce with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Sign in to your CoreCommerce admin.
- Under Settings click Payment Settings.
- Under Credit Cards check Accept.
- Under Configure Gateway select 2Checkout.
- Enter your SID (2Checkout Account Number).
- Check all cards under “Select cards to accept“.
- Click Save.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: CoreCommerce.com
CoreCommerce is the leading hosted ecommerce shopping cart solution for entrepreneurs and growing businesses. Founded in 2001, we provide easy to use, feature-rich solutions you need to create an engaging online store. Our ecommerce shopping cart integrates with over 100 partners that offer a variety of payment gateways, shipping and fulfillment, e-mail marketing and social media services to make your business successful. Respected for our Legendary Support™, we have a knowledgeable, friendly customer service team that is devoted to helping you craft a dynamic online store.
Winner of the 2012 American Business Awards’ Gold Stevie® for Programming and Design, and two Silver Stevie® Awards for both Computer Software and E-commerce website categories.
- Originally founded in May 2001
- Headquartered in Franklin, TN (USA)
- Software powers over 13,000 stores online
- Integrated with over 100 partners
- Clients in the U.S. and over 70+ countries
- Release new features every six to eight weeks