- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate DPD with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
DPD’s copy-and-paste shopping cart and digital delivery system makes it easy to sell downloads, keycodes, services, tangible goods, or any combination of the above using bundled products. You can sell through your own website, blog, forum posts, Facebook pages, tweets and more.
With DPD you place our buttons on your website. Customers check out through our full featured shopping cart and all funds are paid directly to your 2Checkout account. Once a customer pays, DPD automatically generates a unique, secure download URL for every purchase. If a purchase is refunded or canceled, DPD will automatically disable any downloads and mark the purchase as refunded.
- Automatically generate unique, secure download links for each purchase
- Advanced PDF stamping and encryption features for ebooks
- MP3 Preview generators and players for musicians
- Send product updates to previous buyers complete with new, unique download links
- Send newsletters to buyers of a product or an entire store
- Manage multiple stores from one DPD account
- Integrates with MailChimp, AWeber, iContact, GetResponse, Imnica, and more
- Developers provide the support and we’re there to help!