- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- Log In
- Log In
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate DuckSell with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Download DuckSell’s 2Checkout plugin from http://www.ducksell.com/plugins
- Log in to DuckSell as admin
- Navigate to Manage under Plugins
- Install 2Checkout Plugin
- Under Plugins click 2Checkout
- Set Validate incoming requests to enabled
- Enter your 2Checkout account number
- Enter your 2Checkout secret word
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Log into your 2Checkout account and follow the setup instructions.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate a Buy link secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
DuckSell allows you to sell your digital products on your own website and deliver them securely to your customers. You can easily sell various types of downloads. For example: pdf, ebook, program, template, photo, music, video, audio, mp3, etc.
The script automatically generates unique, secure download URL for every purchase which do not show the location of the download files on the server. For every purchase new license key is generated and it can be set to expire if required. Unlimited products and multiple products per order are supported.
Tracking cookies are seamlessly used so you can know exactly where your customers are coming from and how they interact and convert on your website. Check referrals in your reports and optimize your marketing efforts for best conversion rates.
Real-time analytics will show online users and their activity. You can add one or more sites, filter by site or by period. If you don’t like Google Analytics and its clumsy interface, you can use DuckSell as an alternative.