- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate eStore with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
WP eStore Settings
- Log in to your WordPress administration panel.
- Navigate to your WP eStore settings.
- Click on Payment Gateway Settings.
- Enter your SID (2Checkout Account Number).
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Update.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: tipsandtricks-hq.com
About WP eStore
WP eStore is a powerful, sleek and conversion oriented WordPress shopping cart plugin allows you to sell any type of digital products and services from your WordPress powered site securely with complete automation.
Once you set up the plugin, the whole process (the buying, payment verification, and the delivering of the digital product(s) without revealing the real URL of the product) works on auto-pilot.