- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Events Ticketing with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Events Ticketing Settings:
- Sign in to your Events Ticketing admin.
- Under Setup select Configuration
- Edit “pay_option_2co” enter “1″ and save your changes.
- Edit “2co_seller_id” and “enter your Seller ID” (2Checkout Account Number) and save your changes.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: Events-Ticketing.com
About Events Ticketing
Events Ticketing 5 is a web based application developed to provide a complete event planning software system with the ability to sell tickets online for any event. The software automatically creates an Administrator Portal where you setup your events, manage artists, shows, venues and locations, then create sharp looking tickets. It also creates a Customer Website where visitors can check out your event details, buy tickets and print them out.