- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate iKomee with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Login to your iKomee admin and click Payment Methods.
- Select 2Checkout and click install.
- Enable 2Checkout.
- Enter your Seller ID. (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your 2Checkout Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Set your transaction mode to Demo for demo sales or Production for live sales.
- Save your changes.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: iKomee.com
Creating your very own online store has never been faster or easier. iKomee is a complete e-commerce shopping cart solution with a click & build theme creator for creating a unique store design without writing any code.
Advanced SEO tools for search engine optimization along with integration for multiple social networks, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics for customer analysis. Accept multiple forms of payment including 2Checkout, Electronic Funds Transfer, direct bank deposits and more.
Multiple shipping options for local and international shipping. Includes a comprehensive administration panel for uploading products, managing sales and customers and generating sales reports.
Download the full package and host on the server of your choice. This is an out-of-the-box solution that requires no coding and no additional configuration. Installs on your server in 5 easy steps.