- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Invoicebus with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Streamline your payment process by using 2Checkout's Inline Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Sign in to your Invoicebus account
- Click Settings
- Under Payment Settings look for the Connect your 2Checkout account section.
- Enter your Seller ID (your 2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word
- Click Save
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information, visit: Invoicebus.com
Invoicebus is a simple online invoicing service which helps you automate your invoicing and get paid faster. Users include freelancers, small business owners, and Fortune 500 companies. Invoicebus proudly serves some of the most creative and innovating businesses in over 120 countries worldwide.
Invoicebus lets you use your 2Checkout account to accept credit card payments directly through your invoices. All you need to do is sign up for Invoicebus, hook up your 2Checkout credentials in it, and give your clients the easiest way to pay.