- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate JotForm with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Sign in to your JotForm admin.
- Under Payment Tools select 2Checkout.
- Enter your 2CheckOut Vendor Number. (2Checkout account number)
- Select your currency.
- Click Next.
- Select the form type and complete the form.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: jotform.com
JotForm is the first WYSIWYG drag & drop online form builder service that helps creating web forms without writing a single line of code. It saves a lot of time creating, customizing, and sharing web forms and still makes you look good. JotForm helps you create any kind of web form, share them on popular platforms, and lets you collect data from them.
With a 2Checkout account you can set up & collect payments right away from one place. You can collect single/multiple item orders, donations, and even recurring products/services like memberships.
JotForm is ad-free so your web forms can fit right into any website and brand. Also, JotForm doesn’t cripple any features, which means you can use all the features even if you’re a guest.
Get started now with JotForm online form builder.