- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Magento with 2Checkout
Integrate our checkout into your website using 2Checkout's API.
2Checkout Payment API/PayPal Direct Setup
- Download the 2Checkout Payment API module from Github
- Upload the files to your server under your store’s directory.
- Sign in to your Magento admin.
- Flush your Magento cache under System > Cache Management and re-index all templates under System > Index Management.
- Navigate to Payment Methods under System > Configuration > Payment Methods and open 2Checkout API.
- Enter in your 2Checkout Account Number (SID)
- Enter your Seller ID. (2Checkout Account Number)
Publishable Key. (2Checkout Publishable Key)
- Enter your Private Key. (2Checkout Private Key)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Select No under Sandbox Mode. (Unless you are tesing in the 2Checkout Sandbox)
- (Optional) Enter your 2Checkout API username and password (this is only required if you use Live Refunds). API username will require both “API Access” and “API Updating” permissions. Instructions for creating API-only usernames can be reviewed here.
- (Optional) Select whether or not your want to enable Live Refunds. (This uses the 2Checkout API to issue a live refund to the customer when you issue a credit memo in Magento)
- Select Complete under Order Status.
- Select Yes under Enabled for 2Checkout API and 2Checkout PayPal Direct.
- Save your changes
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API Section
- Activate Redirect URL: In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”, set the Approved URL to your Magento URL and for the Return method, select Header Redirect. Finally, click Update to save your settings.
- In the Secret Word section enter the INS Secret Word (it must be the same value entered in your Magento admin).
For more information visit: Magento.com
Magento is a feature-rich, open-source, enterprise-class ecommerce solution that offers merchants a high degree of flexibility and control over the user experience, catalog, content, and functionality of their online store. In August 2011, Magento was acquired by eBay Inc., and is now part of the X.commerce division. Launched in 2007, the Magento platform now serves tens of thousands of merchants worldwide, and is supported by a global community of solution partners and third-party developers. Magento Go is a hosted, software-as-a-service solution that provides small and growing merchants with the ecommerce tools they need to succeed online. Based in Los Angeles, Magento, Inc. is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization dedicated to the mission of enabling the eCommerce ecosystem. www.magentocommerce.com