- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Magento with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Streamline your payment process by using 2Checkout's Inline Checkout.
Integrate our checkout into your website using 2Checkout's API.
- Download the 2Checkout Payment module from Github and click on the Releases tab to find the latest release.
- Upload the files to your server under your store’s directory.
- Sign in to your Magento admin.
- Flush your Magento cache under System > Cache Management and re-index all templates under System > Index Management.
- Navigate to Payment Methods under Stores > Sales > Configuration > Payment Methods
Under Payment methods, you will see 2checkout Hosted and 2checkout Payment API.
- Select 2Checkout hosted to use the ConvertPlus or InLine shopping carts.
- Select 2Checkout Payment API to use 2Pay.js.
After selecting your Payment methods configuration, input your:
- Merchant Code in the field "2Checkout Merchant Id"
- Buy-Link Secret Word in the field "Buy link secret word"
- Secret Key in the field "Secret key"
- Select No under Test Mode. (Unless you are tesing in the 2Checkout Sandbox).
- Select Precessing under Order Status (recommended).
- Save your changes
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API Section
- Activate Redirect URL: In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”, set the Approved URL to your Magento URL and for the Return method, select Header Redirect. Finally, click Update to save your settings.
- In the Secret Word section enter the INS Secret Word (it must be the same value entered in your Magento admin).
For more information check our Magento Configuration guide.
Magento is a feature-rich, open-source, enterprise-class ecommerce solution that offers merchants a high degree of flexibility and control over the user experience, catalog, content, and functionality of their online store. In August 2011, Magento was acquired by eBay Inc., and is now part of the X.commerce division. Launched in 2007, the Magento platform now serves tens of thousands of merchants worldwide, and is supported by a global community of solution partners and third-party developers. Magento Go is a hosted, software-as-a-service solution that provides small and growing merchants with the ecommerce tools they need to succeed online. Based in Los Angeles, Magento, Inc. is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization dedicated to the mission of enabling the eCommerce ecosystem. www.magentocommerce.com