- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate nopCommerce with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Download the 2Checkout Payment Module for your nopCommerce version.
Copy the “Payments.Twocheckout” to the “Plugins” directory on your server.
- Sign in to your nopCommerce admin.
- Under Configuration select Plugins.
- Install 2Checkout plugin.
- Under Configuration select Payment Methods.
- Under 2Checkout click Configure.
- Select Use Sandbox for demo sales or leave unselected for live sales.
- Under Vendor ID enter your 2Checkout account number.
- Select Use MD5 Hashing.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Save.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: nopCommerce.com
nopCommerce is a fully customizable shopping cart. It’s stable and highly usable. nopCommerce is an open source e-commerce solution that is ASP.NET based with a MS SQL backend database. It has everything you need to get started in selling physical and digital goods over the internet. nopCommerce can be up-and-running in just a few minutes. Simply download the software, and follow the simple installation instructions. nopCommerce is developed to take full advantage of the latest technologies available. With its pluggable architecture, additional functionality and presentation elements can be dynamically added to the application at runtime.