- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate osCommerce with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Streamline your payment process by using 2Checkout's Inline Checkout.
- Download the 2Checkout payment module
- Upload the files in the catalog directory to your osCommerce directory
- Sign in to your osCommerce admin
- Click Modules
- Click Payment
- Click Install on 2Checkout
- Enter Secret Word (set on 2Checkout site management page)
- Enter 2Checkout account number
- Click Save Changes
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: osCommerce.com
osCommerce is a powerful e-commerce solution under ongoing development by the open source community. It’s feature packed out-of-the-box installation allows store owners to setup, run, and maintain their online stores with minimum effort and at no software cost!