- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Paid Memberships Pro with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
Paid Memberships Pro Settings:
- In your WordPress admin go to Memberships -> Payment Settings
- Select 2Checkout in the Payment Gateway drop-down.
- Enter your 2Checkout API Username. This can be created in your 2Checkout account under Account -> User Management. Create a user with API Access and API Updating.
- Enter your 2Checkout API Password. This is the password for the API username created in Step 3.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number
- Enter your 2Checkout Secret Word. This can be found in your 2Checkout account under Site Management
- Click Save Settings
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: paidmembershipspro.com
About Paid Memberships Pro
Paid Memberships Pro is an open source WordPress Membership plugin with unlimited membership levels, recurring payments, protected member content and robust member management. Our extensive library of add ons allow for easy customization and integration with 3rd party services and plugins.