- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate PayCart with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Sign in to your Joomla admin.
- Login to PayCart → App Store → 2CheckOut → Install using your Ready Bytes credentials.
- Under your PayCart → Settings → Payment gateways, click New to create a new app and Select 2Checkout.
- Enter Title Name such as “Pay by Credit Card”.
- Enter your SID Number (2Checkout account number).
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Keep Alternate URL and Test Mode set to No.
- Set when it gets Paid - On Successful Order Creation or On Fraud Status pass.
- Click Save
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: PayCart
PayCart is a 100% open source, revolutionary Joomla shopping cart software. PayCart has been re-imagined for next generation to sell products online with minimal effort. PayCart is simplified for business setup and the best-in-class Ready Bytes support will further improve it.
PayCart has various features which a futuristic shopping cart must have. Explore its power by checking out the free demo.