- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- Log In
- Log In
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate PDshop with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Sign in to your PDshop admin
- Navigate to the Advanced tab
- Click the Payment Gateways link
- Under 2Checkout Enter your 2CO account number/Sid (2Checkout Account Number)
- Check enable
- Save your changes
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate a Buy link secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: PDshop by PageDown Technology
PDshop is an affordable ASP.NET application that features a shopping cart, online storefront, and an advanced Admin tool. PDshop is easy to use, installs quickly, and can be customized. It includes a built in template system, making it a breeze to integrate with existing web sites and designs.
PDshop includes hundreds of features to help you build a successful online business. The web based Admin makes it easy to manage an unlimited number of products, and all the content on your site (from anywhere). And it works with 2Checkout out of the box! No additional installation or programming is required.
Highlight your products and services in attractive web pages that can even include product Photo Galleries, with an unlimited number of Images. PDshop also supports an unlimited number of product options, making it easier to promote and sell products that are unique or need to be customized. All product types are supported, including Downloads (e-goods), Gift Cards, and Gift Certificates.
To help with your marketing, critical features such as an Affiliate Program, Newsletter tools, Google feeds & sitemaps are all built in. Your customers can even promote your business for you with the Tell A friend feature, Facebook & Twitter buttons. And, PDshop can automatically recommend products based on purchases your other customers have made and buying trends.
Provide your customers with a seamless shopping experience. PDshop’s shopping cart and checkout has built in Real-Time Shipping rate & calculation tools, Credit Card & Payment Processing, Order notification emails, and more. Supports any currency and multi-currency, and can be translated into any language.Pre-optimized for the search engines and includes support for mobile devices and smart phones.
PDshop is a complete storefront, shopping cart, and CMS application. Power your web site or shopping cart on certified ASP.NET technology, without any programming experience!