- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate phpMyDirectory with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Sign in to your phpMyDirectory admin
- Under Setup click Payment Gateways
- Check Enabled under 2Checkout and then configure
- Enter your custom Display Name for the payment method
- Enter your 2Checkout Vendor Number (2Checkout account number)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Enter the 2Checkout assigned product ID (2CO ID) for each recurring product
- Click Submit
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: phpMyDirectory.com
phpMyDirectory is the leading website portal solution. Build and manage a powerful website with ease. Built using PHP and MySQL, phpMyDirectory can be used to create websites focused on a business directory, classifieds, link indexing and more!