- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Selz with 2Checkout
Integrate our checkout into your website using 2Checkout's API.
- Sign in to your Selz account.
- Navigate to the checkout settings page and enable 2Checkout
- Enter your 2Checkout API keys. Instructions on how to generate your API keys can be reviewed at http://help.2checkout.com/articles/FAQ/Where-do-I-find-the-Publishable-and-Private-keys
- Enter your API username and password (additional user that you setup in your 2Checkout account. API username will require both “API Access” and “API Updating” permissions. Instructions for creating API-only usernames can be reviewed at the following URL:http://help.2checkout.com/articles/FAQ/How-to-create-an-API-only-Username
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: Selz
Add a beautiful store and buy buttons to your existing site and social profiles. Manage your customers, orders and process payments - all in one simple place.