- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- Log In
- Log In
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Shopify with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Login to your Shopify admin.
- Under Settings select Payments.
- Under the Select a Credit Card Gateway drop-down, select 2Checkout.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number.
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Check “Use test mode” to place demo sales or leave unchecked for live sales.
- Click Activate to save your changes.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API Section
- Activate Redirect URL: In the Redirect URL section check “Enable return after sale”, set the Approved URL to your Shopify URL, and for Return method, select Header Redirect. Finally, click on Update to save your settings.
- In the Secret Word section enter the Buy Link Secret Word (it must be the same value entered in your Shopify admin).
Shopify is the Internet’s most elegant, simple and affordable commerce platform aimed at providing businesses with easy to use e-commerce solutions, taking the challenge out of setting up and managing e-commerce storefronts. Shopify’s scalable and flexible full-featured platform enables any size business to efficiently launch and operate an online or in-store retail presence with ease.
Integrations with major shipping companies make shipping easier, while fulfillment services let Shopify storeowners take the hassle out of inventory management and logistics. Shopify has an App Store (http://apps.shopify.com) which hosts a variety of apps to fill every need, ranging from accountancy services to shipping label printers, analytics to social media integration tools. The Theme Store (http://themes.shopify.com) features over 100 premium and free ecommerce templates.
In addition to powering your ecommerce website, Shopify also includes free, built-in mobile commerce shopping cart features so your customers can browse and buy from your store using their mobile phone. Shopify also includes a Mobile App so you can view all vital information about your shop from your iOS device, like checking your sales statistics, or viewing products, orders, and customer data.
To sign-up and receive 10% off, visit: www.shopify.com.