- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Shopify with 2Checkout
Accept recurring payments.
- Install the 2Checkout ConvertPlus Connector from this URL.
- You will be prompted to log into your Shopify account.
- Install the 2Checkout ConvertPlus Connectors
- Under Settings on the Payment Providers Page, select Choose Alternative Payment option.
- Under the Alternative payment providers page, select 2Checkout ConvertPlus.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (SID).
- Enter your Secret Word. To obtain the Secret Word, contact 2Checkout or, if you already have a 2Checkout account, navigate to Control Panel → Integrations → Webhooks & API → Secret Word → INS Secret word.
- Click Activate to save your changes.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Integrations → Webhooks & API Section.
- Follow these steps to activate Redirect URL:
- In the Redirect URL, section check “Enable return after sale”.
- For the Redirect URL section, leave the Approved URL field empty.
- For Return method, select Header Redirect
- Save settings
For more information check our Shopify Configuration guide.
Shopify is the Internet’s most elegant, simple and affordable commerce platform aimed at providing businesses with easy to use e-commerce solutions, taking the challenge out of setting up and managing e-commerce storefronts. Shopify’s scalable and flexible full-featured platform enables any size business to efficiently launch and operate an online or in-store retail presence with ease.
Integrations with major shipping companies make shipping easier, while fulfillment services let Shopify storeowners take the hassle out of inventory management and logistics. Shopify has an App Store (http://apps.shopify.com) which hosts a variety of apps to fill every need, ranging from accountancy services to shipping label printers, analytics to social media integration tools. The Theme Store (http://themes.shopify.com) features over 100 premium and free ecommerce templates.
In addition to powering your ecommerce website, Shopify also includes free, built-in mobile commerce shopping cart features so your customers can browse and buy from your store using their mobile phone. Shopify also includes a Mobile App so you can view all vital information about your shop from your iOS device, like checking your sales statistics, or viewing products, orders, and customer data.
To sign-up and receive 10% off, visit: www.shopify.com.