- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate ShopperPress with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Sign in to your WordPress admin.
- Under ShopperPress select Payments.
- Under 2Checkout Setup select Enable.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number.
- Enter your Return URL (This is the full path to your ShopperPress callback page. Example: http://yourstore.com/callback)
- Click Save Changes.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: ShopperPress.com
ShopperPress is a Premium WordPress theme that transform WordPress into a fully functionality online store with shopping cart functionality. ShopperPress has been designed and tested to make setup and store management easy! This is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to sell products & services, digital downloads or affiliate products online, you can even setup a catalog website! Suitable for users of all levels, ShopperPress makes running an online store enjoyable whilst giving you all the professional tools required.