- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Soldigo with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Sign in to your Soldigo account.
- Navigate to Settings -> Payment Methods
- Under Credit Card set the slider bar to Yes
- Under Please choose a payment gateway: select 2Checkout from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your 2Checkout Seller ID number (account number) in the field labeled Add your 2Checkout seller ID:
- Click Save
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information, visit Soldigo.com.
Soldigo is an online store creator for handcrafters and fashion designers who want to sell online. Creating a store with Soldigo is as easy as posting on Facebook and it doesn’t require any coding or design skills. The created store can be used as a standalone store and can be embedded into Facebook pages or any existing webpage or blog. Soldigo offers a variety of applications that help you grow your business, ranging from application like Facebook integration, statistics, shipping options to marketing applications like discount codes and contests. Soldigo’s mission is to help people make a living doing what they love.