- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate TheCartPress with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
- Get the 2Checkout extension from TheCartPress: http://extend.thecartpress.com/ecommerce-plugins/2checkout/
- Extract and copy the extension to your wordpress /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Login to your WordPress admin and navigate to your Plugins page to activate.
- Under TCP Settings menu select Payment Methods.
- Under 2Checkout click edit.
- Enter your payment method title.
- Check Active.
- Set New status: to Completed.
- Select the countries where you want to offer 2Checkout.
- Enter your Account Number. (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Check Test mode to place demo sales or leave unselected to activate live sales.
- Click Save.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: TheCartPress.com
The Professional WordPress eCommerce Plugin WORDPRESS NATIVE INTEGRATION / OPEN SOURCE ECOMMERCE 100% WordPress, naturally flexible & Scalable. Powerful back end tool to help make a store easy for merchants, themes constructors and developers. Use it as shopping cart, catalog or framework. Extend the eCommerce functionality with plugins and themes exactly in same way that you do with WordPress. Convert your WordPress site in an eCommerce, Marketplace or Crowdfunding platform.