- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Tribulant Wordpress Shopping Cart plugin with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Streamline your payment process by using 2Checkout's Inline Checkout.
Tribulant Plugin Settings:
- Sign in to your Tribulant admin
- Click Checkout
- Click Configuration
- Click Payment Methods
- Turn on 2Checkout and configure
- Enter your Vendor ID (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Save your changes
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: Tribulant.com
The WordPress shopping cart plugin software gives you the ability to easily integrate an online shopping cart with full functionality and multiple payment methods such as 2Checkout. WordPress e-Commerce has really become this easy!