- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate VirtueMart with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Streamline your payment process by using 2Checkout's Inline Checkout.
- Download or clone extension at https://github.com/craigchristenson/VirtueMart-2Checkout
- In your Joomla admin, under Extensions → Extension Manager
- Upload tco.zip under Upload Package File
- Under Components → Shop → VirtueMart → Payment Methods, click New
- Select 2Checkout as the payment method.
- Enter a Payment Method Name
- Select Yes for Published
- Enter a Payment Description (Example: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club) and PayPal)
- Click Configuration
- Enter your 2Checkout Seller ID (That can be found as Merchant code, here: https://secure.2checkout.com/cpanel/webhooks_api.php )
- Enter your 2Checkout Buy Link Secret Word. (That can be found here: https://secure.2checkout.com/cpanel/webhooks_api.php )
- Set Sandbox to “Yes” for Sandbox mode. For live sales, ensure Sandbox is set to “No”
- Set Inline Checkout to “Yes” to use Inline Checkout. For Hosted Checkout, keep Inline Checkout at “No”
- OPTIONAL: Select your preferred logo, if you have one (VirtueMart Images are stored in /images/stories/virtuemart/payment
- Click Save.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Integrations menu and go to Redirect URL mention.
- Under Return method select Header Redirect.
- Click Update.
For more information visit: VirtueMart.net
VirtueMart is an open source shopping cart solution that integrates with Joomla!. Joomla! and VirtueMart are written in PHP and can be used in typical PHP/MySQL environments.