- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- Log In
- Log In
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate Wix with 2Checkout
Integrate our checkout into your website using 2Checkout's API.
- Login to your Wix admin.
- Under My Apps section, hoover over Wix Stores and click Manage stores.
- Click on Settings < Accept Payments < Add Payment Method Select Credit/Debit cards < Click Add < Pop up message “Start accepting payments with these recommended providers” if 2Checkout does not appear as an option close and click “Change Provider” < Select 2Checkout.
- If you do not have a current account with 2Checkout click Create account and follow the provided steps.
- If you already have an account with 2Checkout click Connect existing account < Insert seller ID (your 2Chekout account number) found in the top right corner of your 2Checkout account.
- Insert Publishable and Private keys found in your 2Checkout account < API tab – please make sure they are always mirrored and that they are not deleted from the 2Checkout account.
- Click Connect my account – You are now ready to receive payments with 2Checkout.
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate a Buy link secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
Wix-2Checkout integration guidelines - https://support.wix.com/en/article/connecting-2checkout-as-a-payment-provider.
For future references if you change your domain please send us the new one to update it on the 2Checkout side. Having different URL’s on the integrated accounts will cause a communication mismatch - all domain changes can be sent to email@example.com.
Our powerful technology makes it easy for everyone to get online with a stunning, professional and functional web presence. No creative limits, no coding – just complete freedom to express yourself and manage your entire business online.
Our global user base, open SDK, and unparalleled design capabilities create a unique ecosystem. Partners, developers, web designers, and other online professionals can effectively market their Apps and services to millions through Wix.