- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
How to integrate X-Cart with 2Checkout
Process credit cards for your store using 2Checkout's Hosted Checkout.
Accept recurring payments.
- Sign in to your X-Cart admin
- Under Administration menu select Payment Methods
Under Payment Gateways select 2Checkout from the drop-down list and click the Add button.
Please Note: If you set up a payment method providing online credit card payment processing and do not intend to process credit card payments manually, you should disable the default “Credit Card” payment method, that requires manual payment processing, by unselecting the check-box next to the payment method’s name. Additionally, you can change the default “Credit Card” payment method’s name to “Credit Card (offline)”, and change the online payment method’s name to “Credit Card”. This will help you to avoid any confusion between these two payment methods. The $store_cc variable in the config.php file must be set to false in case you disable the default ‘Credit Card’ payment method and do not intend to process credit card payments manually.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Under Purchase Routine select either single-page or multi-page
- (Optional) Under Order Prefix enter a prefix that will be automatically added to IDs of orders placed in your store and paid through 2Checkout
- Click Update
In the Integrations → Webhooks & API section in the cPanel, you will find all the necessary tools to connect your third-party store creators to your 2checkout account. From this centralized integrations section you will be able to:
- Set up INS/LCN/IPN (found on other third-party store creators as Global URL)
- Have access to your Merchant code (also referred to as Seller ID, Account ID, Merchant ID)
- Add Return URL with header redirect or link in Thank you page (also referred to as Return link, Approved URL, Thank you link, Given links back to my website)
- Generate an INS secret word (also referred to as Secret word, Secret Key)
- Generate private API keys, or use any API information required for your authentication
For more information visit: X-Cart.com
X-Cart is highly-customizable, template-based PHP + MySQL shopping cart software. The software can be used both as a ready out-of-the-box shopping cart solution and as a powerful PHP shopping cart engine for a customized web shop.