Akeeba Subscriptions is a component for the popular Joomla!™ CMS which allows you to sell subscriptions on your site, the easy way. Integrate directly with Joomla!’s built-in ACL and dozens of popular extensions. Comes with built-in support for 2Checkout’s payment processing service. Limit the displayed content based on your users’ subscription level. Be in control of your business policy with its powerful features. Integrate with the popular ccInvoices component for automatic invoicing. Use it with single- or multi-lingual sites. Comply with EU VAT laws with its powerful Tax Rules feature. And as with the best things in life, Akeeba Subscriptions is available free of charge from https://www.AkeebaBackup.com.
How to integrate Akeeba Subscriptions with 2Checkout
Akeeba Subscriptions Settings:
- Login to your Joomla admin.
- Under Extensions click Plugin Manager.
- Select “Akeeba Subscriptions Payment – 2Checkout Standard Purchase Routine”
- Under Status select Enabled.
- Enter your Payment Option Title.
- Enter in your 2Checkout Seller ID.
- Enter in your Secret Word (set on 2Checkout site management page).
- Under Demo mode select No.
- Select whether or not you will be placing demo sales. (INS messages are not sent on demo sales so all demo sales will have a payment status of New and will not be enabled.)
- Select the default payment method for your buyers on the checkout page.
- Under Checkout Process select Single Page.
- Save your changes.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Given links back to my Website or Header Redirect.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your Joomla admin.)
- Click Save Changes.
- Click the Notifications tab
- Enter “http://www.yourdomain.com/index.php?option=com_akeebasubs&view=callback&paymentmethod=2checkout” as the Global URL and apply. (replace http://www.yourdomain.com with your actual site URL)
- Enable all messages.
- Save your changes.
For more information visit: AkeebaBackup.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.