Avactis Shopping Cart is a software package that allows you to open an online store on the Internet. It comprises two parts – a client side and an administrator side. The client side is your website as seen by visitors. The Avactis’s client side allows the visitors to your site to browse products in the online store, select products and put them into the shopping cart, as in a conventional supermarket, and then pay for the selected products using a credit card or other payment options. The Avactis’s administrator side allows you to stock up the store with products, track orders and payments.
How to integrate Avactis with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your Avactis admin.
- Click Store Settings.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Under Available Payment Methods select 2Checkout and click the ->to add to Selected Payment Methods.
- Click Save
- Under Selected Payment Methods at the top of the page, click 2Checkout
- Under Module Status select Active
- Enter your Store ID (2Checkout Account Number)
- Check Secret Word and enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Save
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Given links back to my Website.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your Avactis admin.)
- Click Save Changes.
For more information visit: Avactis.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.