Checkfront is a hosted real-time booking system that allows you to manage your business from anywhere, and accept bookings on your own website. Please Note: Sellers offering bookings must meet additional 2Checkout requirements.
How to integrate Checkfront with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your Checkfront admin.
- Under Addons select E-Commerce.
- Select 2Checkout.
- Enter your Seller ID. (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Copy your approved URL and then click Update.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Given links back to my website.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your Checkfront admin.)
- Set the Approved URL to the approved URL you copied from the Checkfront admin area. (Should resemble https://your-store.checkfront.com/notify/2Checkout/ replacing your-store.checkfront.com with your Checkfront site)
- Click Save Changes.
For more information visit: Checkfront.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.