DPD’s copy-and-paste shopping cart and digital delivery system makes it easy to sell downloads, keycodes, services, tangible goods, or any combination of the above using bundled products. You can sell through your own website, blog, forum posts, Facebook pages, tweets and more.
With DPD you place our buttons on your website. Customers check out through our full featured shopping cart and all funds are paid directly to your 2Checkout account. Once a customer pays, DPD automatically generates a unique, secure download URL for every purchase. If a purchase is refunded or canceled, DPD will automatically disable any downloads and mark the purchase as refunded.
- Automatically generate unique, secure download links for each purchase
- Advanced PDF stamping and encryption features for ebooks
- MP3 Preview generators and players for musicians
- Send product updates to previous buyers complete with new, unique download links
- Send newsletters to buyers of a product or an entire store
- Manage multiple stores from one DPD account
- Integrates with MailChimp, AWeber, iContact, GetResponse, Imnica, and more
- Developers provide the support and we’re there to help!
How to integrate DPD with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your DPD admin and select your store.
- Click Payment Methods
- Under 2Checkout click Add.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number.
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Save.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Select Header Redirect as your Return Method.
- Set the Approved URL to the URL provided int he DPD admin under the 2Checkout configuration area.Example: “https://getdpd.com/cart/your-store-name” (where your-store-name is your domain name).
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your DPD admin.)
- Click Save Changes.
For more information visit: getdpd.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.