About Drupal Commerce
Drupal Commerce is used to build eCommerce websites and applications of all sizes.
How to integrate Drupal Commerce with 2Checkout
Drupal Commerce Settings:
- Download or clone https://github.com/craigchristenson/drupal-commerce-2checkout.git
- Upload the commerce_2checkout directory to your modules directory.
- Sign in to your Drupal admin
- Under Store click Configure Store.
- Click Payment Methods
- Click 2checkout and add action “Enable payment method: 2checkout”
- Under Account Number enter your 2Checkout account number.
- Under Secret Word enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value set on 2Checkout site management page.)
- Select your checkout page language.
- Select Demo to place demo sales or do not select for live sales. (If you are testing on a demo account, make sure you have your Site URL setup in your 2Checkout application. The return process will not complete if the domain your are testing on does not match the domain registered to your 2Checkout account.)
- Select One Page Checkout to use your custom single page checkout.
- Select Third Party Cart to use third party cart parameters. Unselect to use Pass Through Products (Lists lineitem prices at 2Checkout).
- Select Log notifications during processing.
- Click Save.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect.
- Under Secret Word enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your Drupal Commerce admin.)
- Click Save Changes.
For more information visit: Drupal.org
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.