DuckSell allows you to sell your digital products on your own website and deliver them securely to your customers. You can easily sell various types of downloads. For example: pdf, ebook, program, template, photo, music, video, audio, mp3, etc.
The script automatically generates unique, secure download URL for every purchase which do not show the location of the download files on the server. For every purchase new license key is generated and it can be set to expire if required. Unlimited products and multiple products per order are supported.
Tracking cookies are seamlessly used so you can know exactly where your customers are coming from and how they interact and convert on your website. Check referrals in your reports and optimize your marketing efforts for best conversion rates.
Real-time analytics will show online users and their activity. You can add one or more sites, filter by site or by period. If you don’t like Google Analytics and its clumsy interface, you can use DuckSell as an alternative.
How to integrate DuckSell with 2Checkout
- Download DuckSell’s 2Checkout plugin from http://www.ducksell.com/plugins
- Log in to DuckSell as admin
- Navigate to Manage under Plugins
- Install 2Checkout Plugin
- Under Plugins click 2Checkout
- Set Validate incoming requests to enabled
- Enter your 2Checkout account number
- Enter your 2Checkout secret word
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Log into your 2Checkout account and follow the setup instructions.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect and fill the Approved URL as instructed in DuckSell Plugin.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your DuckSell plugin)
- Save your changes.
- Click the Webhooks tab
- Fill ‘Global URL’ as instructed in DuckSell plugin and click ‘Apply’
- Enable ‘Order Created’, ‘Fraud Status Changed’, ‘Invoice Status Changed’ and ‘Refund Issued’ checkboxes and click on ‘Save Settings’.
- Save your changes.