DukaPress is a simple and free, open source WordPress e-commerce system. With DukaPress you can quickly and easily set up a fully featured online shop which can be used to sell digital or physical goods to customers all over the world. With DukaPress, these features both free of charge and simple to use.
How to integrate DukaPress with 2Checkout
- Copy dukapress folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory and follow the instructions at the following link: http://dukapress.org/docs/installation/
- In the DukaPress settings click Payment Options and 2Checkout.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number (2Checkout Seller ID).
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Save Settings.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your DukaPress admin)
- Click Save Changes.
For more information visit: DukaPress.org
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.