About WP eStore
WP eStore is a powerful, sleek and conversion oriented WordPress shopping cart plugin allows you to sell any type of digital products and services from your WordPress powered site securely with complete automation.
Once you set up the plugin, the whole process (the buying, payment verification, and the delivering of the digital product(s) without revealing the real URL of the product) works on auto-pilot.
How to integrate eStore with 2Checkout
WP eStore Settings
- Log in to your WordPress administration panel.
- Navigate to your WP eStore settings.
- Click on Payment Gateway Settings.
- Enter your SID (2Checkout Account Number).
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Update.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Given links back to my Website.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your eStore admin.)
- Click Save Changes.
- Click the Notifications tab
- Set the Order Created URL to http://www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-cart-for-digital-products/eStore_2co_ipn.php (Where ‘www.mywebsite.com’ is your website URL.)
- Enable Order Created notification.
- Click Save Settings.
For more information visit: tipsandtricks-hq.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.