FoxyCart helps developers create flexible, powerful, custom ecommerce in less time, while equipping merchants with the fastest checkout flow available to their customers.
Simple but powerful
Basic HTML knowledge to create a link or a form is all you need to get started - even if you’ve never created an ecommerce site before. FoxyCart is simple yet powerful, meeting the needs of advanced developers and integration requirements. The flexibility means custom e-commerce implementation in less time with less stress.
Easy, unlimited, affordable
With modest transaction-based fees, FoxyCart gives merchants of all sizes solid value. All users get unlimited everything - products, downloads, subscriptions, coupons, bandwidth, store administrators, shipping options, support - and an ecommerce platform that grows with needs.
Use your tools
Integrate with everything. FoxyCart complements your preferred tools and can be integrated into anything, whether hardcoded HTML, a dynamic CMS, or a custom framework. API. JSONP cart interaction. User syncing. Webhooks. FoxyCart has the power and flexibility you want.
FoxyCart means freedom. Rather than force your great designs into a framework that doesn’t fit them, easily and automatically style stores, carts and checkouts to create a seamless shopping experience.
How to integrate FoxyCart with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your FoxyCart Admin
- Under Store select payment
- Select 2Checkout and enter your 2Checkout Account Number and Secret Word (must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Click Update Payment Gateway
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your FoxyCart admin)
- Click Save Changes
For more information visit: FoxyCart.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.