Invoicebus is a simple online invoicing service which helps you automate your invoicing and get paid faster. Users include freelancers, small business owners, and Fortune 500 companies. Invoicebus proudly serves some of the most creative and innovating businesses in over 120 countries worldwide.
Invoicebus lets you use your 2Checkout account to accept credit card payments directly through your invoices. All you need to do is sign up for Invoicebus, hook up your 2Checkout credentials in it, and give your clients the easiest way to pay.
How to integrate Invoicebus with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your Invoicebus account
- Click Settings
- Under Payment Settings look for the Connect your 2Checkout account section.
- Enter your Seller ID (your 2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word
- Click Save
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab, then click the Site Management sub-category.
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect.
- Set the Approved URL to https://invoicebus.com/webhooks/2checkout/
- Click Save Changes
- Click the Notifications button (small circular button in the upper-right corner of the page)
- Click Enable All Notifications
- Under Global Settings set the Global URL to https://invoicebus.com/webhooks/2checkout/
- Click Apply
- Click Save Settings
For more information, visit: Invoicebus.com