LiteCommerce 3 is a free, open source (OSL 3.0) PHP-based platform for fast and easy creation of e-commerce websites.
The system operates as a stand-alone solution or like an e-commerce module for Drupal 7. When running it in a connection with Drupal 7, you get tons of free content management functions, themes and modules from the Drupal community, which you can use for faster website development.
LiteCommerce 3 has a clean and smooth user interface with excellent Ajax enhancements like one-page checkout, quick product view and dragging products to cart with the mouse.
How to integrate LiteCommerce with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your LiteCommerce admin
- Under Add-ons click Module Marketplace
- Under 2Checkout click Install and Install Add-on
- Under Settings click Payment methods
- For 2Checkout.com click Settings
- Enter your 2Checkout.com account number
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- For Test/Live mode select Live
- For Pricing currency select the currency you are selling in (Must be the same currency selected as your pricing currency on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- 1Click Update
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect
- If you are using the stand alone LiteCommerce3 installation, set the Approved URL to http://www.yourcarturl.com/cart.php?target=payment_return (Where yourcarturl.com/cart.php is your store URL)
If your are using the Drupal LiteCommerce 3 installation, set the Approved URL to http://www.yourcarturl.com/store/payment_return (Where yourcarturl.com/store is your store URL)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your LiteCommerce control panel)
- Click Save Changes
For more information visit: LiteCommerce.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.